Clearance: Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Avinet Cloth Facemasks with Breathable Filters
Buy 1 get one free! Discount automatically applied at checkout. Must add more than one to cart.
Studies have shown that a cloth face covering helps prevent the spread of viruses from the wearer to others. Avinet cloth face coverings are made in Maine. Each mask is navy blue and features Avinet's unique logo silk screened on the side to show your support for bird and bat research.
Masks are non-FDA approved and intended as a voluntary health measure. Masks are breathable, reusable, washable, and come an opening to insert a replaceable filter (masks come with 2 filters). Engineered to fit the contours of wearer’s face. Standard size or XL size.
- 100% combed cotton jersey, 5 oz/sq yd
- Double-sided with opening to insert special filter with Nanofiber technology
which is highly-efficient (up to 95%) on sub-micron particles, including bacteria and viruses
- 1/4" flat elastic ear loops
- Not FDA approved. Solely intended to be used as a voluntary health measure. This product is not to be considered a medical or surgical PPE, and should be used at the user’s own risk, and supplemented by appropriate PPE.
- Masks should be disinfected before each use.
- Replacement filters can be purchased and come in packs of 3 for $4.95