HOBO Temperature/RH Data Logger - MX2302A
The HOBO MX2302 is a weatherproof data logger with external temperature and relative humidity sensors. Leveraging Bluetooth technology, the logger enables easy, fast setup and data download directly from your mobile device or Windows computer with Onset's free HOBOconnect app. The MX2301 provides high-accuracy measurements in harsh outdoor environments.
Add the MX Gateway for remote access to your data in Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software.
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth (100-foot range)
- Retrieve data in hard-to-reach locations
- Visual alarms alert you to out-of-range conditions
- Compact, weatherproof housing with built-in mounting
- View current data in real-time with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- Share downloaded data easily from your mobile device
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2C° and +/- 2.5% RH
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX2301A data logger supports the following measurements: Dew Point, Relative Humidity and Temperature
The HOBO MX2300 data logger requires a compatible mobile device or Windows computer and the HOBOconnect app. System requirements for the app can be found at the bottom of the HOBOconnect software page. The MX2302 is designed for use with the RS3-B Solar Radiation Shield and is not compatible with the RS3 version.