The CDC recommends that everyone wear a face covering whenever in public spaces. Studies have shown that a cloth face covering helps prevent the spread of the virus from the wearer to others. Avinet cloth face coverings are made in Maine, specific for Avinet by a supplier currently providing masks to hospitals, the military, government employees and other institutions requiring the use masks throughout the USA. Each mask is navy blue and features Avinet's unique logo silk screened on the side to show your support for bird and bat research.
Masks are non-FDA approved and intended as a voluntary health measure. Masks are breathable, reusable, washable, and come an opening to insert a replaceable filter (masks come with 2 filters). Engineered to fit the contours of wearer’s face. Standard size or XL size (XL recommended for men.)
- XL size recommended for men; Standard for women
- 100% combed cotton jersey, 5 oz/sq yd
- Double-sided with opening to insert special filter with Nanofiber technology
which is highly-efficient (up to 95%) on sub-micron particles, including
bacteria and viruses
- 1/4" flat elastic ear loops
- Not FDA approved. Solely intended to be used as a voluntary health measure. This product is not to be considered a medical or surgical PPE, and should be
used at the user’s own risk, and supplemented by appropriate PPE.
- Masks should be disinfected before each use.
- Replacement filters can be purchased and come in packs of 3 for $4.95